Install Plank on Solus OS 2017.01

Here I will show you how to install Plank on Solus OS. I use Solus OS 2017.01 on my laptop. Plank is a simple dock which makes my work easier to access my applications. Installing Plank on Solus OS is also very easy. You can do it either via Terminal command or graphical mode.

Install Plank on Solus OS

Install via Terminal 
sudo eopkg install plank
The command will install Plank immediately after you enter the root password.
dhani@solus ~ $ sudo eopkg install plank
Following packages will be installed:
bamf  libgee  plank
Total size of package(s): 705.00 KB
There are extra packages due to dependencies. Do you want to continue? (yes/no)
Confirm the installation by typing yes and press Enter. The installation will start. In a moment, Plank should be installed and you can start using it. 

Install Via Software Center

Open Software Center and click Search. Type "plank" 


EmoticonEmoticon